Friday, March 19, 2021

A Life Well-Lived

 Hi!

I know it's been a minute since my last post.  I've been a little busy teaching kids. *grin*  It's nice to be writing again, as my mind is continually running. *grin* I've heard that's a sign of getting older. I'm okay with that, I'm not old. I'm just gaining wisdom. *giggle* 

I've been pondering a lot, as I've lost SEVERAL friends in the past year. You might think they've all been COVID related, but they're not. I think it's just life, and I do believe that losing people this side of Heaven is the hardest part of this whole experience. Losing the people I have this past year has had me deep in thought. Not in a bad way, just an "Gosh I miss them." *grin*

So I started watching a show on TV and at the end of each show the anchor does a piece called "A Life Well-Lived."  She highlights people who have lost their lives to COVID. That's what has started my whole thought process in this post. She highlights people who lived well this side of Heaven. People who I never met, but, it makes me smile. Sometimes it's a smile through tears, but it's a smile that someone lived well this side of Heaven.  

So I am going to highlight some of the people here on my blog in the next few posts.  None of them are famous people.What I mean is that these people simply meant a lot to me, but the world as a whole doesn't know them.  I will not post them in any particular order, just whoever is on my heart that day.  Writing for me is therapeutic, so these posts are (as usual) more for me than for you.  

I don't know how often they will be posted, but gosh I look forward to honoring friends who are not with us any longer. I've been blessed with some amazing people in my little corner of the world, and I look forward to sharing some fun stories as I tell you about them. 

Life is good, my friends. Even as people we love go on to Heaven. I think telling others about people is a great way to honor those that went ahead of us. I also think that as I share about them, you'll see that there is a little bit of each person within me (and the same for you, as others have gone on too).  

*grin*

LIFE.

IS.

GOOD....ALWAYS.


No comments: