Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Merry Christmas!

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

I hope this finds you well and that you've had a terrific Christmas Day with your loved ones. I find it hard to believe that Christmas is already here. In some ways I think this year has gone by really fast and in other ways it's been slow. It is 3 days to OneThing and I can hardly wait.

I have come to the parental unit's house to relax. A friend is flying in tomorrow and we're gonna hang here for a day or so and then head to the conference. I can hardly believe it's almost here. One week from today I will wish I could rewind and experience it all over again. I feel like that every year. It goes by so fast... I can't believe we're here already. Wow.

I don't have anything else to say at the moment. I'm sure I'll have more to share as the conference draws near and even throughout the conference.

Have a wonderful Christmas!

Later!

1 comment:

Ms. H said...

Happy New Year, Chickadee!!!