Friday, December 17, 2010

Connections

The highlight of my day today was talking to CPKid. CPKid is the same boy I told you about the other night. Today at the end of the day, he came over by my desk at the end of the day. CPKid enjoys torturing my para and I, as he pretends he's about to fall, but doesn't. He grins so big that it just melts my heart, even though it scares me at the same time!

Today he stood there and showed me how his leg shakes if it's in a certain position. I stopped and looked at it, and told him that mine does the same thing! I thought it was just me that had that happen! He grinned when I shared about that. While it wasn't anything deep like the other day, it made me pause and think. Even at the age of 37, I'm learning that I'm not the only one that has certain things happen due to the CP. And while the CP isn't all there is to me (obviously) it makes me realize that I'm not alone in this particular journey.

Kinda cool if you ask me!

*grin*

Life.
Is.
Good.

No comments: