Thursday, June 30, 2011

BOOST by Kathy Mackel *****

Today I want to share another book review with you! I just finished the book BOOST by Kathy Mackel, and LOVED it! While I'm not a hot-shot athlete, I do enjoy sports, and this book is a book for people who LOVE sports! Perhaps you don't have to love sports, just a story about a girl who is working hard to keep her family together, even while twists and turns occur in her own little world.

Told from the point of view of Savvy, short for Savannah, this book had me hooked from the beginning. I thought I had it all figured out at various parts of the book, and then another twist to the story would be thrown into it, and I would be stumped all over again! I LOVED IT!

I also love that it was told from the point of view of the main character. That way, I knew what she was thinking and feeling throughout the whole story! I loved it! I plan to read other stories from this author!

I encourage you to run out and grab this book! It will keep you turning pages, and wanting more even when you read the last page. *grin* It can be found at your local public library this summer! ENJOY!

*grin*
LIFE.
IS.
GREAT!!!

No comments: