Thursday, October 20, 2011

FOUR-DAY WEEKEND!!!

I absolutely LOVED getting to know the parents of my AMAZING students during conferences yesterday and today. I learned a lot about some of the kids that I didn't know at all that made me grin ear-to-ear. I am blessed to work with some of the coolest kids on the planet.

At the same time, I'm SO EXCITED about a FOUR-DAY WEEKEND. I LOVE the way we do conferences here, as we have TWO marathon days at work, and get Friday off! COMPLETELY off. Jay and I will sleep in tomorrow! I'm so excited! On Monday I'm in Joplin speaking at MSSU!!! I'm SO EXCITED!

I love my job. My last post showed how much I LOVE my job.

I am also in need of a break.

Something tells me that this weekend will be exactly what I need. *grin*

LIFE.
IS.
AMAZING!!!

No comments: