Saturday, October 08, 2011

INVISIBLE LINES *****

Every once in a while, I come across a book that is AMAZING and one that I would recommend for EVERYONE to read. I just finished an AMAZING book, and I give it five out of five stars. In fact I could give it six stars, I would! *grin*

The book, Invisible Lines by Mary Amato, is nominated for the Truman Award, and is worthy of the nomination. This book was written by an AMAZING author, who captured me from the first page through the very end of the book. It even kept me up past my bedtime almost every night this week, and that's saying a lot because I LOVE sleep! It was also one of those books that I didn't want to end because it was SO good! The author, Mary Amato, is a very talented writer who knows how to write from the main character's point-of-view, and I could really feel what the main characte, Trevor, was thinking and feeling. IT WAS AMAZING!

In the story, Trevor is a boy from a low-income home, who goes to a school that is primarily made up of rich kids. Various situations arise in which Trevor has to rise above and do the right thing, even when that's the hardest thing for a young man to do.

I don't want to say much more than that, as I don't want to give away the entire story, but I HIGHLY recommend you run to your nearest library or bookstore and get this book! It will touch your heart in the most unexpected ways, and leave you wanting more.

*grin*
LIFE.
IS.
GREAT!!!

No comments: