Sunday, April 22, 2012

SHUTTLES *grin*

Today I woke up and headed to drive shuttles. I was excited, as I LOVE shuttles. It's a lot of fun getting to know people outside of my daily routine, and those who LOVE Jesus. Today was a busy day on shuttles.

What was different was that everyone on my usual Sunday Team was absent. Therefore, we had different drivers and it turned out to be a lot of fun! I've been on the same team for, well, quite some time, so it was fun to joke around with new people.

I also drove the other route, which was different for me too. However, that proved to be fun as someone got on my shuttle and said, "You're my favorite shuttle driver." I didn't recognize her, but it made me laugh because it just seemed to random. It was cool.

My favorite moment came at the end of shuttles. There's a married couple that drive on weekends, but not normally on my shift. I like them, as they are both hilarious on the radio. At the end of the shift, we were all turning in our keys and the wife said that she and her husband like driving with me because I'm always so cheery. That made me *grin*. This isn't new to me, they have said that before, but today it was what I needed to hear for some reason. I liked it.

I walked back to my shuttle to take care of trash and such, and as I was locking up, the husband yelled, "Hey Pleasant, you're too early for the next shift. We don't drive again until tomorrow." I laughed.

Shuttles. Love. It.

*grin*
LIFE.
IS.
FUN.

No comments: