Wednesday, June 15, 2016

VBS, Abundant Life Style

This week I have served each evening at our Vacation Bible School at Abundant Life Church. It's my first one at Abundant Life, and I am enjoying every moment of it. We have tonight (Wednesday) and tomorrow night left, and it has been really fun. I have been blessed to be paired up with some amazing gals who are doing an amazing job leading some boys through the activity rotations. The kids are loving it, and the adults are too! *grin*

The highlight for me, honestly, has been greeting all the kids each night. It amazes me how the kids in the younger Precious Stones class have connected with me. I've received hugs from kids I wouldn't have expected hugs from yet. I love that! We have so many neat kids in the classes, as well as the kids of the volunteers. While I've had moments of people staring at the limp, that's fine, it won't last long. *grin*

Finally, I'm making friends with the adults volunteering and that has been such a huge blessing to me. *grin* I've been praying for relationships the past couple years, and He is answering those prayers! I love it!

Two more nights.

I'm SO glad God put me in that church.

Really!

*grin*
LIFE.
IS.
GOOD!

No comments: