Friday, May 22, 2009

On my Birthday I received...

Today was my Birthday, and I was once again reminded how loved I am here. I started the day with a birthday text from Ms. Amie, which was nice. Followed by MANY emails wishing me a great b-day. Two of my students gave me large bags of Plain M&M's, which is what I asked for from them! Total, I now have 5 bags of M&M's on my table! Ha! Time to package them so the bugs don't find them! :-)

We had my party at 1:00, where we had pizza delivered and pepsi was the drink of choice. (My choice, I'm the birthday girl!) It was a blast. The kids really made me laugh, which was wonderful. 4.5 school days left here...wowzers!

I also received other small gifts throughout the day, but honestly the highlight was tonight when I reached Worshipleader's family's house. I am puppy sitting for them this weekend and I had twelve white roses, a bag of M&M's, an AWESOME card, and a framed picture of their family waiting for me. It was PERFECT!

I ended the day with a call from Scienceguy. Which was exactly how I wanted it to end.

Now, it's time to do my favorite hobby...SLEEP!

Life.
Is.
Good.

'nite

No comments: