Saturday, September 15, 2007

An answered prayer...

I have been praying for something for a really, really long time, and today I saw it come to pass. I had a friend sort of re-enter my life and we got caught up in a way we hadn't in years. I have prayed a lot about this friendship, as it's one I can't push, nor do I want to push, and today she was open and friendly with me to the point I almost thought, "Why are you acting like this now?" But, I knew.

Sometimes in life we pray for stuff and forget that He's actually listening and waiting for just the right moment to answer that prayer. So, when he does, we're sort of caught off-guard.

I know I was caught off-guard today too. But after the chat, I just felt happy and thankful. I always knew He was listening, I just think I had sort of given up hope of seeing it all come to pass.

And today it did!

What an awesome day!

:-)
Have a great day, whatever you may be doing!

No comments: