Saturday, October 06, 2007

A week in review...

In the past 3 days, I've driven many, many, miles, and it feels good to sit for a bit. I have landed at IHOP-KC, which is my favorite place on the planet. I know, unless you've been here, you have no idea why this would be fun. However, I have spent the past 3 hours here, and it's gone by so fast that I can hardly believe it. Amazing...just amazing...

So, the driving the past few days has been centered around the best pizza on the planet. You'll think I'm crazy, but I have a favorite pizza place. Only thing is, it's a 90 minute drive from my house. So, for my Mom's Birthday, I drove there Thursday night, got pizzas, and came back home. I worked all day yesterday, then loaded the pizzas up and went to the parental's house to deliver them. Suffice to say, she was surprised. I am glad. It's always nice to bless someone. I like that. We had fun. And the pizza today (and for the third day in a row for me!) was great! :-)

I had mentioned in a previous post that a friend and I were in a disagreement, and I am THRILLED to report the drama is over! I am so glad. I hate drama. I like it on TV, but not in real life. So, that's probably the highlight of my week! Once we sorted things out this past Wednesday, I have felt more at peace than I have in two weeks! Yippee! I pray it continues.

So, I have done some homework, and am going to head home. I don't want to be worn out for tomorrow. We have a cookout at church and I'm on the team leading it. :-)

Well, have a great day, whatever you may be doing...

No comments: