Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Quotes for the Quote Book!

Today I had two kids say funny things to me that I thought I would post tonight.

The first one came while I was in a Regular Education Math Class. I go in and assist several students during the lesson and then I take them to my room after the lesson is taught and we complete the assignment given during class.

The Regular Education Teacher told the the class that they wouldn't have homework tonight, and one of my students turned to me and said, "No homework tonight, she's nicer than you are." I looked at her and said, "Hey!" She just grinned. I'm mean, but I don't think I'm THAT mean!

After that exchange, MizzouKid said, "Yeah, and the only homework we should have his Sign Language Homework." That one actually made me grin. On Fridays, I spend the last 10 minutes of class giving Sign Language Lessons to the students who have their Take Home Journals done. It makes me happy that MizzouKid is enjoying the lessons, I just hope I can transfer that enthusiasm to math, reading, and spelling.

*grin*

Life.
Is.
Good.

No comments: