Saturday, October 30, 2010

16 Months Later....

I am in awe of God tonight. I went to evening service tonight since I'm driving shuttles for morning services tomorrow, and LOVED IT. I will admit, that for the last several months I have attended Sunday Night Services, and that was while I was driving shuttles. So, what that means is that right after the sermon, I left to go drive shuttles. Which was good, and God graced me for that season. Tonight I started a new season in services, and LOVED IT.

After Lou preached, I stayed for the Concert of Worship held in the same auditorium. Matt Gilman came out to lead worship, and I was SO excited. I haven't been in one of Matt's sets in a LONG time. It was SO MUCH FUN!!!

It felt great to just soak in His presence. I felt at home in a way I haven't felt in a while at a service. As I sat there tonight, it hit me that I have lived here sixteen months, and I am still in awe of God and the fact I live here. As I've shared before, it took seven years of prayer to get here, and it is still AMAZING to me to be here!!! I told God tonight that I didn't want to take any of this for granted.

I realize IHOP-KC isn't perfect, but I tell ya, it's home. God's in the middle of it though, and I'm right where I'm supposed to be.

*grin*

Life.
Is.
Good.

No comments: