Thursday, October 21, 2010

I Can't Wait!

One of my favorite things about parent-teacher conferences is the fact I get to hear stories about my students. Some are heart-wrenching stories, and others are inspiring. I experienced both during this conference season. It was a good week. A VERY good week! And now I have a four-day weekend! Yea!

I wanted to share a story tonight that I made me grin.

One of my former students was standing outside in the hallway while his parents were inside having their conference. I told him that I am headed to Camp this weekend, to which he replied, "The camp where you're not allowed to have Pepsi?" *grin* I thought that was GREAT!

So, I leave about noon to serve at Barn-A-Break, and to spend some time with my favorite camper EVER! After that I get to spend some time with a GREAT friend and will speak at the college on Monday.

THIS IS GOING TO BE ONE AWESOME WEEKEND!

*grin*
Life.
Is.
Good.

No comments: