Friday, November 12, 2010

Anita Renfroe

Okay, I will openly admit, I have been living under a rock. I feel like it's a rather big rock actually. A little while back, I heard an ad on K-Love Radio for a Christian Comedian, Anita Renfroe, who was coming to the KC area. I will admit, the idea kind of appealed to me, but I didn't go for whatever reason at the time. (I think I had something already scheduled for that night.) Well, the ad they played on K-Love made me laugh, so I went into my trusty little NetFlix account and found three DVD's available. I reserved them all.

The first one I saw was "Momsense" and it was pretty good. I am not a Mom, so it wasn't as funny as it probably was for real Mom's, but it did make me laugh. I was glad I had reserved it.

Today I had a rather character-building day, cancelled all plans for this evening, came home, and put in the next Anita Renfroe DVD that was waiting for me in my mailbox. I had already decided that tonight was a night that I needed to just chill out and cuddle with Jay. The DVD, titled, "It's Probably Just Your Thyroid", was a little over an hour, and it really made me laugh A LOT. I highly recommend it for women of all ages! (Sorry guys, it's mainly for gals.) It has really lifted my spirits and made me grin a lot!

Now I think I will watch the KU basketball game and read my new book!

*grin*

Life.
Is.
Good.

No comments: