Thursday, November 11, 2010

Another Podcast *grin*

Tonight I had Sign Language Class in Independence, so I listened to another Louie Giglio podcast that I had on my ipod on the drive there and back here. I realize I just said this last week, but it really is true, I LOVE HOW GOD KNOWS WHAT WE NEED AND WHEN WE NEED IT! Tonight the message talked about self-talk and how sometimes when we're in a battle, not only do we need to pray to Him, but we also have to take authority over our own lives and SPEAK into that. I realize I can't do the 60 minute podcast justice, but suffice to say, He met me right where I am tonight. I do spend massive amounts of time praying, but I don't always take time to speak into my own life things that I'm hearing and feeling. It gave me a new perspective, so to speak. *grin*

Once again, I am in awe of Him.

And, I love that.

*grin*
Life.
Is.
GREAT.

No comments: