Sunday, November 28, 2010

Laura!!!

I'm pretty sure that every time Laura comes to see me, I post about our visit. Laura was here less than 24 hours, but it was a WONDERFUL addition to my break. Out of nowhere she called yesterday morning and said she was thinking about coming to see me! I was SO EXCITED!

The thing is it's great to have a friend like a Laura who LOVES the Prayer Room and IHOP-KC as much as me. Last night we went to service together, and it was SO MUCH FUN to have someone beside me in worship. We have such similar hearts toward the Lord that we were there from 6pm-11pm, and it felt like ten minutes! It was SO much fun!

Of course, my favorite part was when Matt came out to lead worship! It was AMAZING! I was closer to God at the end of the night than I was at the beginning, and it was because God used Matt!

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, what a WONDERFUL way to end break!

Jay is laying at my feet asleep. THAT'S the best way to end break!

*grin*
Life.
Is.
Good!

No comments: