Saturday, December 11, 2010

Bowling With Friends

Tonight we had our S.V.E. staff party. We met at the bowling alley and bowled for two hours. It was SO MUCH FUN! I think bowling is neat because everyone cheers each other on! Everyone had a great time, and A LOT of people came out! It was a lot of fun.

Due to the cold weather, my leg was incredibly stiff and bowling was rough-and-ugly for me at first. Sometimes it is frustrating because my mind is fine, but my legs can't move quite like they should! The GOOD news is that the longer we bowled, the better I did because my leg loosened up! The second game I came in second place! Of course, we only bowled about 6 frames that last game, but still. *grin*

Rockstarpara amazes me! I am blessed to have her in my life. She has become a dear friend to me, and tonight I was reminded of that again as she assisted me out to my car in the FREEZING cold. I am a blessed gal.

*grin*
Life.
Is.
Good.

No comments: