Sunday, December 26, 2010

The Maze Runner

Have you ever been sucked into a really good book? I mean, so hooked on it, that you spent ALL DAY reading it? If not, my heart leaps for you! To me, there's nothing quite like a GREAT book!

One year ago, my brother and sister-in-law gave me the book, The Hunger Games. I was completely hooked on it, and went on to read the next two books in the series. If you like action and a little romance, I recommend that book series!

Today I spent the whole day reading THE MAZE RUNNER by James Dashner. I have been COMPLETELY engrossed in it! Jay has been a good sport, letting me read on the couch as he cuddled with me sometimes, or simply sitting on HIS recliner and watched everyone walk by and barked at them! I'm not done with the book, but I will be before I crash tonight. There is a sequel that I will go buy tomorrow as well. This book is so good that I want to loan it to people to read! It reminds me a little bit of The Hunger Games, as it is about kids who are in a live-or-die situation. It's been very suspenseful and enjoyable. More than once today I wished that I knew someone who read it too so I could yell with them at the various parts of the book! *grin*

I have a lot to do tomorrow to prepare for Onething on Tuesday, but today was GREAT! And, with Onething in two days, this week is going to ROCK!

*grin*
Life.
Is.
GREAT....with a GREAT book in your hands!

No comments: