Tuesday, January 04, 2011

John The Baptist

On the recent Jon Thurlow CD, there is a song (Okay, many songs, but one in particular.) that has gripped my heart. It is titled, "John The Baptist." It has one line that God has been dealing with me on the past few days. He tends to do that with me; He'll give me a CD, and song-by-song I will receive more revelation of Him.

The line is "Blessed are those who are not offended in Me."

I have read that in Scripture. Over and over and over again. But I never really got it. I had head-knowledge, but not necessarily heart-knowledge.

I'll be honest and say I still don't have "it." It being what God wants me to grasp out of it. And, that's okay because He knows it will take time.

He knows I have had moments where I was offended in Him because of different reasons.

Now, I am learning the depth of that scripture.

Hum.....Kinda cool if you ask me.

*grin*
Life.
Is.
GREAT!

No comments: