Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Me...

I believe in God.
God gave me a heart for kids.
Pepsi is my favorite drink.
I attend IHOP-KC.
My favorite color is blue.
I drive shuttles on Sunday Mornings.
I only listen to Christian Music.
Praise and Worship music is my favorite.
I have a dog named Jay.
PLAIN M&M's are my favorite candy.
I drive a manual transmission car.
I am human, and sometimes make mistakes.
I believe having CP is COOL!!!
I LOVE Camp Barnabas.
People matter to me.
I know over 200 words in ASL.
I believe in true love.
I love to wear windpants and hoodies.
I love to read.
I buy a new pair of Nike shoes every other month because I wear them out.
KU Jayhawks are my favorite basketball team.
I'm affectionate.
My favorite movie of all-time is Finding Nemo.
I strive to be a voice and not an echo.
I believe in second chances.
I walk Jay daily when the weather is good.
I am not a quitter.
I walk with a limp.
I believe in God.

No comments: