Sunday, February 20, 2011

THE WIZARD OF OZ!!!

Today after driving shuttles, I went and saw the play THE WIZARD OF OZ at Lee's Summit West High School. It has been so long since I have seen the movie that I have been looking forward to today for a while. I am pleased to report that the play was beyond my expectations.

I initially went to see the play because I knew that one of my favorite sixth graders is a Munchkin in it. Once I got there and started reading the program, I realized that we had several S.V.E. kids in the play! I was SO EXCITED!!!

The entire cast did a FABULOUS job! Everyone, EVEN TOTO did a GREAT job! I actually watched Toto a lot, wondering how in the world a dog could do a play like that, and Toto did a GREAT job as well!

Of course, my favorite part was the Munchkins. They did a great job. From what I understand, they worked very hard in rehearsals to get prepared for this production. I am proud of all of our Jaguars! They did a GREAT job!

*grin*
LIFE.
IS.
GREAT!

No comments: