Friday, March 04, 2011

CHANGE

I hate change.
Let me explain this to you...I REALLY HATE CHANGE.
I'm not crazy or anything.
I think I'm an average person.
For some people change is easy.
For me, it just takes time.
Initially yesterday I cried about a change that I wouldn't have chosen.
Today I am smiling.
God knew what He was doing.
I just didn't know what He was doing.
I'm learning, slowly but surely, that change is a healthy thing.
Not that I didn't already know that, I did.
However, sometimes the unexpected changes initially shake us.
It's what we do after that, that matters.
After a couple phone calls from some Joplin people,
and some prayer time with Him,
I'm at peace and EXCITED about what is in the future for me and some of my friends here in L.S.!!!

*grin*
LIFE.
IS.
GREAT!!!

No comments: