Monday, June 20, 2011

Feelin' the Love, via Texts

The highlight of my day was this afternoon when I texted a friend that I haven't talked to in a while. I sent a one line text to a friend, and it turned into an afternoon of texts back & forth. It was so much fun getting caught up and sharing life stories back and forth. I was watching a movie at the time, and we both know the movie really well, so it was fun to share quotes from the movie with each other.

It wasn't anything huge, I mean it wasn't like we hung out or anything, but I tell ya what, sometimes just chatting with a friend is the biggest blessing God can give us. I know today when we quit texting, I thanked God for the afternoon with my friend.

It got me thinking about how God could have chosen me to live in any time in history that He wanted. He chose me to live in a day and time when texting, email, facebook, and blogging are a part of our culture. For that I am thankful. Today's text exchange has had me *grinning* all day.

See, I keep telling people, it really doesn't take a lot to make me happy!

*grin*
LIFE.
IS.
GREAT!!!

No comments: