Tuesday, June 21, 2011

AWESOMEKID!!! *grin*

Today I started tutoring with Awesomekid. Awesomekid is a really neat kid that goes to my school, and has been on vacation up until now. Today we met for the first time since school let out, and it was clear he was NOT happy to see me! I was really excited to see him though! He's one of my favorite kids at my school, so it was really good to see him.

We worked for an hour on reading and writing. He laughed some, and joked some. He still wasn't thrilled to see me, but I was able to get him to work, so it was good.

During the school year one of his words was AWESOME. That is one of his favorite words. I got a shirt for him that says, "I'm awesome" and can't wait to give it to him!

Don't get me wrong, I am LOVING Summer Break, but seeing Awesomekid was one of the highlights of my day!

*grin*
LIFE.
IS.
GREAT!

No comments: