Monday, November 07, 2011

It's YOUR LOVE....

Tonight I came home and logged into my FB account, and was SO EXCITED to see that my friend Andy had posted part 2 of the video from last night's ORPHAN SUNDAY event!!! The coolest part is that it has the dance moves that were my favorite part of the entire evening. I've watched it several times, and have simply *grinned*. You wonder why? The chorus says:

"Your love is so high, Your love is wide, Your love is so deep, Your love is so long..."

Who couldn't enjoy singing about that? *grin*

I know that last night I had the best time I've had in a long time. I had sweat falling down my face, and was grinning ear-to-ear.

I'm thankful beyond words that Andy recorded it. I've felt His love even tonight as I've watched it.

I AM LOVED.

*grin*
LIFE.
IS.
GREAT!!!

No comments: