Sunday, November 06, 2011

ORPHAN SUNDAY

About two months ago, I received my monthly newsletter from the Thurlow's, and they announced ORPHAN SUNDAY. It was something I had never heard of before, but I IMMEDIATELY logged on to the internet and signed up! I was excited, as I've had a growing heart for orphans and JON THURLOW was co-leading worship with Desperation Band! I NEVER get to join in worship when Jon leads because it's either at 8am when I'm at work or when I'm driving shuttles. *grin*

Tonight was INCREDIBLE!!! It was definitely the highlight of my weekend! My heart grew even larger for the orphan community, and will increase my prayer time for those around the world.

My favorite time, as always, was worship time. It was really fun. The coolest part was when Jon led his song STRONG LOVE. We had so much fun dancing and singing. It was cute to see the kids dancing and singing as well. There were hand motions to the song that I had never seen before because I'm never in his set. IT WAS SO MUCH FUN! *grin*

My heart is close to Him, and tonight was a lot of fun.

I am loved.

*grin*
LIFE.
IS.
GOOD.

No comments: