Tuesday, December 06, 2011

MATCHED by Ally Condie *****

Tonight I have a book review to share with you!!! This book is one of the BEST books I've read in two years! The book is Matched, by Ally Condie. It was as addictive as THE HUNGER GAMES was for me! In a dystopian society, people are matched by the Society, not by their own choice. For Cassie, the adventure begins as she is Matched with one man, but another comes into the picture and makes her life go from being predictable to extremely challenging. I LOVED THIS BOOK! In fact, there is a sequel to the book, and I am REALLLLLLLLY hoping that I get it for Christmas!

So, RUN, don't walk, to your nearest bookstore or library and pick up this book! This will be one of the best books you've read in quite some time!

*grin*
LIFE.
IS.
GREAT!!!

No comments: