Saturday, January 14, 2012

Patrick

Tonight I went to FCF and had a GREAT time. Allen Hood spoke, which is ALWAYS a highlight for me! In fact, I was so happy I about did the happy dance when I found out this afternoon that Allen was speaking tonight! *grin* It was REALLLLLY good!

While I have pages and pages of notes from the sermon, that wasn't the most amazing part for me tonight. At the end of the sermon, Allen prayed for the spirit of prophecy to come forth, and I was PUMPED. I LOVE praying for people and seeing what God has for them! Sometimes I get more than a prayer, and sometimes I don't. I'm cool with that.

So, we had prayer time, and God gave a word to me for a young man. I LOVED IT! He confirmed it right away, and I replied with "PRAISE THE LORD!" As I walked away from the young man, there was someone I recognized but couldn't place. I walked over to him and started talking to him. Through talking to him, we remembered each other from the McDonald's outing a few weeks ago I had with Nicholas. I was SO excited to see him, his name is Patrick! We talked briefly, and he told me that he wanted me to know something. He said that that day I gave him a word from the Lord, and he wanted me to know that it was right on. He went on to re-tell me the word (which was good, I don't keep track of what God tells to what person) and say that he knew it was right-on the day we met, but in the past few weeks it's become real for him. *grin* GO GOD! I was so excited to hear that he was blessed by my obedience and that the word was accurate.

I think in the past 2.5 years of living here, I have grown more in the prophetic than anything else. I REALLY enjoy encouragement and prayer, and when God uses me like that, I just *grin*. I LOVE IT!

*grin*
LIFE.
IS.
AMAZING!!!

No comments: