Tuesday, February 07, 2012

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!!!!!!!!! *grin*


Okay, okay, it's not the ACTUAL day I was born. It was an important day in my life though, as it's the day I gave my life to the Lord. I take time each year on February 7 to reflect upon that day I surrendered everything to Him. I will say that the past 15 years have been full of highs, lows, and everything in between. However, with that being said, I still believe it was the best decision I have ever made. It's amazing to think I was in a dorm room accepting Jesus into my heart, and now I am in Kansas City, part of IHOP-KC, teaching Special Education Students, and living with the coolest dog on the planet.

Speaking of Jay, you are probably wondering why I chose his picture for today's post. It's because he's been the BEST blessing I've received as an adult. When I moved here two and a half years ago, I didn't know anyone. So, some friends of mine gave me Jay. He is my best friend, and I can't imagine my life without him. *grin*

Sure, I am still praying for a spouse and such, but for tonight, Jay is the best blessing ever. And on my "Birthday" I'm gonna relax with Jay.

*grin*
LIFE.
IS.
GREAT!!!

No comments: