Friday, February 17, 2012

The Key

For quite some time I've been praying intensely over a situation. You don't need to know the situation to understand my joy. The situation isn't necessarily the point. The point is the power of prayer.

I have a friend who taught me years ago that when I'm in a situation that I'm stumped in, to begin to pray for the KEY to the situation. Meaning, the Key will be the bit of information that will guide me through that situation.

I'm not going to lie, I was getting frustrated because I wasn't getting the KEY, nor was I making progress. I was left feeling like I was failing in this situation. I had recently increased my prayer time for the KEY, as I needed a breakthrough. TODAY THAT HAPPENED!!! *grin*

It came in the most unexpected way, and I didn't react at the moment of revelation because that wouldn't have been appropriate. Once I got home and was walking Jay, I was grinning ear-to-ear. God had answered a prayer that I had put two years of prayer into!!! And while it didn't change my situation today, it showed me how to proceed from this moment on.

PRAISE THE LORD!!!

I want to encourage you, if you're praying into a situation, and you're feeling discouraged, DON'T GIVE UP!!! He's listening, and your answer is coming. You never know when your next prayer may lead to the KEY you need!

*grin*
LIFE.
IS.
GREAT!!!

No comments: