Saturday, March 10, 2012

Feelin' at Home

Tonight I went to FCF for the first time in about a month. I've had various things going on on Saturday Nights, so tonight it felt good to be back at home. Gosh, I've lived here almost three years, and it STILL feels good to say that! I had REALLY missed being there.

There's so much I could say about tonight, but sometimes encountering God leaves no room for words. That's how tonight was for me. It was just deep. I LOVE deep. I'm closer to Him now that I was when I left here tonight for service. *grin* That is AWESOME to me!!!

A thought did occur to me on the drive home. IF I had stayed where I used to be TWO churches ago, I wouldn't have grown in the Lord like I have since then. There was a time in my life when God was in a box in the congregation, and so many of my gifts were on a shelf due to that. Here, I'm so FREE to flow and move in the things He created me to do. I find that AMAZING. Absolutely AMAZING! *grin* And within that, I'm SO VERY THANKFUL that He moved me into this season of life. In some ways, I feel like I'm just beginning in my race with Him. I LOVE THAT! *grin* Thank You Lord, You ALWAYS know what's best!

I should head to bed. This time change is the one that hurts.

*grin*
LIFE.
IS.
AMAZING!!!

No comments: