Friday, March 09, 2012

THE POWER OF PRAYER

Today was a good day, I mean a VERY good day! *grin*

I had been praying fervently over a situation in my life, and knew that this week I would receive an answer one way or another. I can honestly say I haven't prayed as much as I have in the past few weeks over this situation. The situation itself isn't what matters, what matters is that He answered my prayers and ALL is well in my little world! *grin*

It was actually a big lesson for me. I was praying that past two weeks, I asked that He would give me words to say NOW for the situation, and He didn't do that. In fact, I almost called Karen the other night to see what her words of wisdom would be, but then He said, "I always give you what you need when you need it." I was like, "Uh, okay."

I was still a little nervous going into the situation, but I knew His words would be true & in the moment I would know what to say. The coolest part was that I didn't need the words I thought I would need. *grin* Go figure! *grin*

So, here we are, on Spring Break and my situation behind me.

Yeah, LIFE IS AMAZING!

*grin*

No comments: