Tuesday, May 01, 2012

NO PAIN, NO GAIN

This morning I began my day with Physical Therapy. I knew that starting my day with P.T. would mean I would feel tired all day, but I didn't mind. It's something I've chosen for this season of my life, so I'm fine with that.

I had Cheerleadergal as my therapist, and I'll be honest, I missed Woody. We did fine. I walked, I did obstacles, I did the toe-tap, and I walked the wall with a ball for balance. It was fine. I was tired by the end of it, and the workout was good.

What I found the rest of the day as I challenged myself with walking heal-toe is that I now have SORE feet. I'm using my feet in all new ways, so it makes sense that I'm sore because I'm now using parts of the foot that haven't been used before. I have a feeling this is going to be the norm during this training season. That's okay.

I'm sure you've heard the phrase, "NO PAIN, NO GAIN." Woody says something similar, "Push yourself until it hurts in a good way."

Not a problem.

*grin*
LIFE.
IS.
GREAT!!!

No comments: