Friday, June 29, 2012

Summer Days with Him! *grin*

Lately I've been starting my days saying, "Okay, God, what are we going to do today?" I have gone through seasons like this with the Lord, but not like this...this is really fun. I now wake up in anticipation with what He will have for me throughout the day. Sometimes I know parts of the day, and sometimes I don't. Today I didn't. *grin*

Today my agenda was free, and while I knew Laura and her friend were coming into town to crash here before the Color Run tomorrow, I had no idea what my day would look like outside of that. I like that too. It leaves room for us to do what He wants. I like that. It leads to fun events like tonight.

Laura and her friend arrived in town this evening and invited me to join them at Olive Garden. After Olive Garden we decided to go to Target. *grin* I had a blast with them at Target! At one point, Kris had a child's backpack on and was running down the aisle. *giggle* Okay you had to be there, but it was a moment I'll never forget. I laughed pretty hard. It was a lot of fun. The whole shopping trip was fun.

The ladies crashed pretty quickly after arriving here. 5:20 is going to come early for those runners. *grin*

I've thought about it a lot though since they've crashed. There are moments in our lives, like that Target trip, that He orchestrates just to make me smile and laugh. I really believe (for me) that was the purpose of me going. Sure, the girls needed stuff, but He enjoys watching me *giggle* and enjoy life. That was what He had in store for me today. I loved it! *grin*

It makes me *grin* just wondering what's in store for us tomorrow. This may very well be the best summer I've had in years. Thank You, God.

*grin*
LIFE.
IS.
AMAZING!

No comments: