Sunday, July 15, 2012

Karen's New Chapter

I have debated about what to share tonight, and I decided to share my thoughts on my dearest friend leaving the U.S. to do what she's created to do in other countries in our world.

I find it amazing how God sets things in motion, and then it's up to humans to carry those things out. Karen's been marked to go to the Nations for years, and FINALLY she's going to do what she's been created to do her whole life. I can't tell you how excited I am for her!!! She's going to be used by God in some AMAZING ways! She's been faithful in the small, and now she's headed to do GREAT things. *grin*

We met briefly for lunch today and I expected to be teary-eyed and sad, but I wasn't. I know, with all that's in me, that this is what she's supposed to do. God has prepared me for today. I didn't cry, I only prayed and blessed her. Because I know it wasn't a good-bye, I know it was a see-ya-later. *grin*

She's on the start of her amazing journey with Him. I can't wait to hear about all the AMAZING things she's going to do with Him! This chapter is what she's been waiting for all of her life!

Blessings to you, Karen! While you'll be missed, you won't be forgotten in our prayers! Keep us posted! *grin*

*grin*
LIFE.
IS.
AMAZING!!!

No comments: