Monday, October 22, 2012

Physical Therapy with Z.

Today I returned for Physical Therapy. It's been about three weeks since I've been there due to my schedule, and I was nervous. I'm not going to lie. I haven't had time to walk like I should. I have stretched, but walking didn't happen last week due to conferences. I hated it, but, it was the way the week went.

So, Z. came out to get me, and we joked at first. Then we went back and talked about my exercises and walking program. I was honest. He was nice, gentle, and yet held me accountable. I was glad. Sometimes we need someone to hold us accountable if we're going to get somewhere. *grin*

So, he cut me new bands so I can wrap them up here at home and walk because the black bands were too tight to lace up here at home.

We stretched my legs. It hurt, but it was what I needed to do. I'm tight, and he even said that was the case. We talked about Botox, and he found it strange that I am not feeling any difference. I told him I found it strange too. *grin*

I did tell him I'm tired. I explained that it is a side effect, and he didn't say much. I'm tired at the end of the day in an intense kind of way. (At least it's at the END of the day.) I have another appointment November 1 on the Botox, and I'm looking forward to that. I am hoping to hear more information on it all that day. Tiredness does not bode well for me. *grin*

I feel as if I've lost ground, honestly, at PT.

Z. disagreed. I did the balance board, and he said that I was doing well on the balance. He also felt I did well on my posting, which I felt was okay. I think I'm harder on me than anyone else is, so I guess that's good.

I go back November 1 and I have a lot to do before then. *grin* I'm going to work hard because I want to be proud of it all on that day.

*grin*
LIFE.
IS.
GOOD.

No comments: