Saturday, February 02, 2013

Every Experience is Part of His Plan

This week has been full of lessons and reminders from the Lord. I am amazed that the longer I walk with the Lord, how much more there is to learn from Him. *grin*

The first lesson was that I thought I had an idea of HOW God was going to answer some prayers in my life. I spend time in prayer, with MY IDEA of how He should answer those prayers, and (honestly) that's how I expect him to answer them on a regular basis. This week, He answered a prayer in my life in a way I never expected, but was better than I could have orchestrated it the way I though He should do it. The circumstances don't matter. The thing that I got out of it was that I need to TRUST Him in what He's up to, because I don't see what He has in store for me in the future like He does. *grin* Yes, I was humbled by that revelation. *grin*

A reminder from the Lord this week was that I need to remember I'm living for the Audience of One. Meaning, I'm living for HIM. While I've known this for YEARS, sometimes in my flesh it gets easy (too easy if I'm completely honest) to worry about what other people think of me. He loves me, and it's an unconditional love. Therefore, I'm living for Him, not for man. While it wasn't a new revelation, it was good for me to rest in as I prayed this week.

Finally, I was reminded this week by Him that my BEST is all I can give in everything I do. I like who I am, but have always struggled when something went wrong I always had that nagging afterthought, "I should have done more." The Lord spoke to me this week and reminded me that I'm already doing my best. He sees that. He's okay with that. So, I need to let that go and live in Him.

This week had highs, lows, and everything in between.

As I was surfing FB this week I saw something that really spoke to me. It pretty much made the rough moments better, and the fun times even more fun:

YOU ARE WHERE GOD WANTS YOU TO BE AT THIS VERY MOMENT. EVERY EXPERIENCE IS PART OF HIS DIVINE PLAN.

THANK YOU, GOD!

*grin*
LIFE.
IS.
GOOD, With God in my life! *grin*

No comments: