Monday, June 10, 2013

MY LAUNDRY BAG

I posted the other day about my dirty laundry bag being mistakenly taken out at camp. I NEVER thought it was taken on purpose. I mean, who in the world would do that? My clothes were CAMP DIRTY. NO ONE would take those clothes on purpose. *grin* I thought they were gone for good. And, honestly I was bummed. I had just spent a little over $100 on new shorts and such because I needed them (the bonus was I could wear them at camp) and I was bummed I was going to have to go shop all over again. I prayed the moment I realized they were gone, and many times after that simply because I knew they were just things. Replaceable things. Honestly, I figured they were gone.

I had emailed the volunteer coordinator, Sarah, to let her know just in case someone should inquire as to who the bag belonged to. Sarah, replied around 1:00 today and told me she would keep that in mind if someone contacted her. Around 3, I checked FB and there was a message from the gal who traveled with a KC group to camp and she said she had it! *grin* I emailed Sarah back, and she said she was the one who let the gal know it was my bag. *grin*

I WAS SO HAPPY TO KNOW MY BAG WAS IN KC!

I seriously figured it was in Colorado or California. It never occurred to me that it could be here!

Tomorrow I am meeting the gal at the prayer room coffee shop to get the clothes back!

I don't have to buy new clothes.

I get my LIFE IS GOOD shirts back.

I get my new shorts back!!!

God answered my prayers.

AWESOME.

*grin*
LIFE.
IS.
GOOD.

No comments: