Saturday, August 31, 2013

Shanna *grin*

If you've read my blog for any length of time, you know about my favorite camper named Ronni. She was born with Down's and is AMAZING. ABSOLUTELY amazing! I think a ton about her, and how far He's brought us over the years. If I could show you where we began to where she is now, I can honestly say she amazes me. *grin* And makes me smile like no one else. She can't say my name very well, but I love the way she says it, "Shanna!" It's so cute!

I talk a lot about her to those around me.

I guess you could say Barnabas has impacted me in some HUGE ways. *grin*

Right after I get back from camp, I talk noo-stop about what happened and how amazing it was out there. If you've been there, you understand why. If you haven't, well, give me a few minutes of your time, and you'll know how special it is out there. *grin*

Right after I got back from camp, I went back to Physical Therapy. *grin* Z. took me on his caseload again, and we have been working hard on balance and stretching.

The second time I went to PT after getting back from camp, Z. came out to reach me and said, "Hey Shanna!" I just laughed. Z. has definitely heard plenty of Ronni stories in the past year. *grin* I told him that I liked the nickname. He said it was perfect for me. *grin*

Every time I got to PT now, I'm greeted with "Shanna!" I love it.

Go ahead, call me "Shanna!"

It will make me smile.

*grin*
LIFE.
IS.
GOOD!

No comments: