Saturday, September 21, 2013

Jennifer Brown Books

The past couple weeks I've been absorbed into an author's books in a way I haven't in a LONG time. I read SEVERAL books this summer, but they were okay. Nothing that I thought was AMAZING. Nothing that I couldn't put down. I had started to think that all books were like that, that perhaps getting older meant that I'd be able to predict everything I picked up. I still read every night before I went to bed, and it was okay. Then I stumbled upon THOUSAND WORDS by Jennifer Brown.

A few years ago I read Hate List by Jennifer Brown, and couldn't put it down. I didn't bother to look to see if she had other books out. *grin*

I ordered Thousand Words with a gift card I was given to Amazon.

I started it and couldn't put it down.

I was so wrapped up in it and didn't grade papers that Sunday. (That's rare for me, I always work hard on Sundays to prepare for the week.) *grin*

I looked on Amazon.com to see if she had any others.

As it turned out, I found two more books by her. I have (for the first time in a long time) been so into the books that it's all I want to do. *grin*

I like the way Jennifer Brown writes because I can't predict what's happening, and sometimes (like in the book I'm reading now) I don't even know the full story as to what the main characters are doing. *grin*

She has a new one coming out next year, and I'm REALLY excited about that.

As for now, I'm going to open up the current one I'm reading now.

PERFECT ESCAPE.

Check her books out! You won't be sorry!

*grin*
LIFE.
IS.
AWESOME.

No comments: