Tuesday, September 10, 2013

My Own Learning Curve

I was working today and was hit by an incredible revelation by Him that I want to share. I'm not going to share names of the people He used, because it's pretty much irrelevant. *grin* I will share what He whispered into my spirit though. *grin*

There are a few people in my life right now that build my character on a regular basis. (Clue: if you're reading this, it's NOT you! *grin*) That doesn't mean I dislike them, but for one reason or another, I find myself praying in my head a lot because I don't understand why people do what they do sometimes. I think we all think that every once in a while.

So today I was pondering that during my plan time and something hit me. Or, more appropriately He showed me something. It's nothing NEW, just something key for me in this season of my life. (I love how He does that!)

He showed me how much those people in my life actually WANT me to like them beyond what I'm already giving. He showed me how truly selfish my thought-life has been lately and how I need to think a little more out of the box than I already am. *grin*

As I have pondered it tonight, it makes sense. In my life, those things that have been the most difficult have always had a reason for it well before I even realized it myself. He doesn't waste time with us, ever. I truly believe that.

I can also look back in various seasons of my life, and so many people have taught me so much without even realizing it. Sometimes the people have been easy to receive from, and some have had some rough patches. However, He has used each one to take me closer to Him in one form or another. I like that. *grin*

So tomorrow when I awake, the box is open.

Completely.

God, keep speaking.

I'll keep Listening & Learning! *grin*

*grin*
LIFE.
IS.
GOOD!



No comments: