Saturday, February 15, 2014

THE DIVERGENT SERIES *****

Recently I got into the latest series that is going to be made into a movie. Book one is called DIVERGENT by Veronica Roth.

From the first page of the series I was HOOKED.

I was afraid that it would be another HUNGER GAMES wannabe. I was glad it wasn't.

This book had twists and turns that I never saw coming and I couldn't predict a thing.

I LOVED IT.

Every moment of it was GREAT.

The series has three books in it, and each of them had twists in it that kept me hooked. *grin*

The ending was a surprise, and I'm not going to ruin it, but I liked it. I can see how others didn't like it though. A dear friend of mine told me she wanted a re-write. *giggle*

Ah books, able to take us places that movies just can't.

I mean, yeah, they are making a movie of book #1, but it won't be as good as the book.

It never is for me.

So, run, don't walk (or hop online) and get this series!

You'll be glad you did!

*grin*
LIFE.
IS.
AWESOME!!!

No comments: