Friday, May 02, 2014

Day #6

It is Friday.

Words cannot express how ready I am for a couple days off. *grin*

Nothing is wrong, and it was actually a pretty good week.

I'm just tired.

I had a few highlights of my day today. One of them was when a parent stopped, hugged me, and thanked me for all the work I've done for her child. That blessed me. She said her son wouldn't be able to do what we he can do without me. I smiled. Priceless.

I was also out of my room most of the morning due to meetings. I don't like to be gone a lot, as I enjoy my time with students. So, when I came in this afternoon, a student had something that he was told (by my para) to wait until Monday to give me. Well, he couldn't wait, and it was one of the nicest "best teacher ever" student-made cards. Once again, priceless. The card is stapled to my scrapbook bulletin board and will be in my real scrapbook at the end of this school year.

The final highlight was having an evening on the couch. I've enjoyed relaxing tonight. I love, love, love my job, but I am ready for a couple days off.

Now to read and watch a little TV before some sleep.

*grin*
LIFE.
IS.
GREAT!!!



No comments: