Monday, June 16, 2014

Children of the Day Bible Study, Day #1

In May, a friend invited me to join a bible study at her church. I didn't even have to pray, I knew He was calling me to do it. I didn't even hesitate, and told my friend to sign me up! I missed the first night, as I was out at Camp at that time. My friend texted me and gave me a sneak preview into what the study was about. I smiled and headed on to the camp activity that was next. *grin* They didn't hold the study last week due to vacation bible school, so tonight was the first night for me. I LOVED IT.

I didn't have a book.

I didn't have my friend. (She couldn't make it.)

I fought that feeling of, "I wanna stay home tonight."

I'm SO glad I went.

Before I went, I thought to myself that I go to camp and may or may not know people, (Outside of staff) but I jump in and make friends, so I can do that tonight. *grin*

So I went.

*grin*

There were nuggets that I walked away with that I've been hungry to hear. I LOVE my church, and the Prayer Room. At the same time, it was fun to have a new study that was different from the IHOP stuff. Don't get me wrong, I love the IHOP stuff, but I've heard it all. I've been dry and hungry for something new.

God answered that unspoken prayer tonight.

I'm not sure what all I'm about to dive into, but I do know I enjoyed tonight a lot. I'm looking forward to next week already. *grin*

For now, I need to order the book. *grin*

LIFE.
IS.
AWESOME. Thank you, Lord!

No comments: