Saturday, December 13, 2014

Workin' Toward Break

I just realized I haven't written at all in December, and I am a little sad by that. It seems December is the fastest and slowest month for me. I LOVE the Christmas Season more and more each year. It has felt slightly odd this year, as it's not as cold as it should be (in my opinion) for Christmas. That's okay though because before we know it, Winter will hit and I'll be stating that I can't wait for it to be warmer. *giggle*

The kids at school are so excited for Christmas that it's fun to watch at times, and hard to teach at times. However, I wouldn't trade my job for anything in the world. After all, every time I say, "Thank You Ms. Springer" to teach them manners, they reply, "You're awesome Ms. Springer." What follows after that is laughter. And, occasionally one student says, "Not falling for it." That makes me laugh too. *giggle*

I have been working hard these days. I have had a lot of meetings in the past couple weeks and I'm wiped. I have a ton to do before my break begins on Friday. At the same time, I keep telling myself that I'm working toward break. *grin*

I also have my favorite four days of the year after Christmas, with the Onething Conference the week between Christmas and New Year's. I'm a little excited for that. *grin*

I guess you could say I love this time of year.

*grin*
LIFE.
IS.
AWESOME.

No comments: