Thursday, December 18, 2014

Snow Day #1

Tonight I sit here in the pajamas I went to sleep in last night. Yes, that's what I do on snow days! I woke up around 5-ish and looked outside. My thought was, "We'll have school, there's not much snow." Around 5:50 my phone rang, and I remember saying, "Yesss!" I listened to the message, told Jay, and crashed. Around 8am, I got up. I LOVED IT.

I have spent the bulk of the day doing schoolwork so that during break I can rest. There will still be some work to be done during break, but, today's work will allow me to leave at 4:20 tomorrow instead of later due to the things that are due before we leave. Fortunately, I have the things done that I have to do beforehand, which makes me happy. *grin*

I don't have anything deep to share, I simply wanted to record Snow Day #1. *grin* There will be more to come, I'm sure.

Oh, and did I mention that at 4:20 tomorrow I'm on BREAK!!!

I'm just SLIGHTLY excited!

SLIGHTLY.

*grin*
LIFE.
IS.
AWESOME!!!

No comments: