Saturday, February 28, 2015

Snow!

One of the reasons I enjoy living in Missouri is that we can experience all the seasons.

So far this winter we have had some small snow showers here, but nothing that left more than a couple inches in my yard. Today that changed. *grin*

I was up around 8:15, which wasn't surprising because I fell asleep around 8:45pm, and it hadn't started snowing yet. I opened all my blinds and waited. When it first started snowing, I was like a little kid at Christmas. I kept looking out the window and enjoyed watching the snow fall. All afternoon it snowed off and on, and I LOVED watching it. It stopped around 5-ish, and started back up a while ago when I let Jay out. I'll be honest I LOVE THE SNOW! *grin*

If I lived in Boston, I probably wouldn't be saying that.

Here in this area though, I am loving it.

I'm not driving into church tomorrow.

Another day here at the house will give me time to take care of a few more responsibilities.

Let it snow.

Jay and I will cuddle and play inside.

*grin*
LIFE.
IS.
AWESOME.

No comments: