Friday, August 07, 2015

BARN-A-BUBBLE to REAL-WORLD *grin*

I just sat and tried to look up videos from Term 8. There were a few, but I've seen them before. Which is fine. *grin* I thought perhaps there were more to see. A girl can hope. *giggle*

I sit here tonight, after working a few hours in my classroom, missing camp already. I knew I would feel this way. I typically do. The amazing part is that Terms 7 and 8 this year were the hardest two weeks I've ever had out at camp. At the same time, they were also the sweetest. If you've never been there, that probably doesn't make a lot of sense. The hardest weeks are when God seems to reach me the most. I know that was true this year.

It also makes me excited for the new school year to start. While some of my favorite big kids have moved on to the Middle School, (they are all my favorites) I am excited about who is still in my little corner of the world. There are several students that I'm not sure if I'll teach them or the other L.D. teacher will take, but gosh, I miss my peeps! Tons! *grin*

I do sit here though, and think about all the people I met this Summer. I was blessed immensely by the Barnabas crew that I already knew, but was also blessed by the new friends I now have in my world. *grin* I am blessed beyond words.

I still have a lot of work to do in my classroom, and I am actually enjoying that.

A new school year.

I like it.

It's okay, I can miss camp.

I still have Social Media to talk to friends. *giggle*

I can return to the Barn-A-Bubble next Summer. *grin*

LIFE.
IS.
AWESOME.



No comments: