Friday, March 25, 2016

Spring Break by Jay

Hey People!

I have taken over MamaShannon's computer to do a quick post. She thinks I'm upstairs asleep. So, don't tell her k? Hahaha!

This week has been AWESOME. Usually she gets up and leaves everyday, but she didn't do that once since she's been back. After I got back from the blonde girl's house, she's been home almost all the time. I HAVE LOVED IT!!!

See, normally she leaves and goes somewhere for a while. Then she comes home, we hang out a while, and then she goes to sleep. But, for the past few days, she's been here! It's been so GREAT.

She has not been on those things all week like usual. She calls them electronics. Usually she's on them and I just sit by her. Well, all week I've been on her lap! Well, after I got used to this new blanket she got.

She came home that one day with a new blanket. She always has a blanket on her when she sits on the couch. So this new blanket is slippery, and I didn't like it at first, so I avoided her lap. She kept using it though, so I decided to get used to it. She ALWAYS lets me on her lap, even if she's working on something. I feel special.

So, all week, we've cuddled more than we have in a long time. She calls it "Summer", when we usually cuddle. She's had so much to do that I've always been by her, but not always cuddled with her. So, this week has been AWESOME.

I don't know how long this will last, but I hope it's a long, long time. She has watched a lot of TV, but she can cuddle with me while she does that. She has also used that small electronic thingy too. Oh, and that blue book thingy. She has been really happy this week.

She told me today that she has eight weeks of work to do and then Summer Break will be here. We hang out A LOT during Summer. I can't wait.

Oh, I gotta go. MamaShannon is coming!

Later!

No comments: